We are looking for a dedicated IT Operation - Test engineer to join our team in Luxembourg and help us to support test environment preparation (on-premise and on cloud including DevOps integration/automation) of our Post Trade systems. Our requirements in terms of complex functionality, high reliability and availability will thoroughly challenge your testing skills and provide opportunities for continuous improvement.
- Test environment Preparation following guidelines and using automated deployment systems
- Installation of application software in a test environment on premise and on cloud
- Automation of deployment procedures
- Support development and business in issues investigation.
- Log and follow-up technical issues and liaise with Development and Infrastructure Departments.
- Support production people during roll-out in Production.
- Provide clear, regular and consistent reporting to other members of the team.
- Identify process improvements, tasks automation, testing tools development.
- University degree in Information Technology.
- Technical skills in the following domains are essential:
Linux (RedHat) operating system: expert skills as users (ksh, csh, etc.) and basic skills as System Administrators.
- Good knowledge of JBoss or Weblogic.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Azure and Cloud technology
- Windows operating system basic skills (start/stop/monitor of services, PowerShell, administration).
- Good knowledge of SQL.
Additional skills in one or more of the following areas will be of advantage:
- Oracle Database Administration knowledge.
- Cloud Technologies: AWS, etc.
- Perl, Java, PL/SQL.
- Knowledge of batch scheduler UC4.
- Knowledge of Site Reliability Engineering or Ability to Improve robustness, monitoring, alerting via tools/scripts development.
The following interpersonal skills are essential:
- Excellent team spirit and communication skills.
- Highly committed to challenging deadlines, curious and motivated.
- Use initiative to resolve problems, willingness to learn.
- Support IT Development investigations of the functional, technical or performance issues.
- Solution oriented, able to set priorities and deliver under periods of higher stress.
- Proficiency in both written and spoken English is essential, French can be beneficial
This is a Contract position.